The Role of Nurses in the Management
of Joint Pain in Women and Black and
(An Online Continuing Education Activity)
CONTINUING EDUCATION INSTRUCTIONS
This educational activity is being offered online and may be completed at any time.
Steps for Successful Course Completion
To earn continuing education credit, the participant must complete the following steps:
1. Read the overview and objectives to ensure consistency with your own learning
needs and objectives. At the end of the activity, you will be assessed on the
attainment of each objective.
2. Review the content of the activity, paying particular attention to those areas that
reflect the objectives.
3. Complete the Test Questions. Missed questions will offer the opportunity to re-read
the question and answer choices. You may also revisit relevant content.
4. For additional information on an issue or topic, consult the references.
5. To receive credit for this activity complete the evaluation and registration form.
6. A certificate of completion will be available for you to print at the conclusion.
Pfiedler Enterprises will maintain a record of your continuing education
credits and provide verification, if necessary, for 7 years. Requests for
certificates must be submitted in writing by the learner.
If you have any questions, please call: 720-748-6144.
All rights reserved
Pfiedler Enterprises, 2170 South Parker Road, Suite 125, Denver, CO 80231www.pfiedlerenterprises.com
Phone: 720-748-6144 Fax: 720-748-6196